Ferox Cold-chain couriers are courteous and friendly people who deliver Raw Goat's Milk and Ferox's live saving food to pets in need!
1) Drive vehicles in order to reach destinations to deliver Ferox live-saving food.
2) Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with fragile packages.
3) Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
4) Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person.
5) Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
6) Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
7) Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
8) Record information, such as items received and delivered and recipients' responses to messages.
9) Check with home offices after completed deliveries, in order to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.